Sunday, March 22, 2009

SGU

Show this promo during BSG finale epsiode:


At first I thought it was some new horror movie that Robert Carlyle and Lou Diamond Phillips was in. Then I realized it for the new Stargate series. I said out loud "What the fuck". I am really, really, really surprised the show could get Robert Carlyle. Is he one of the bigger names the show has ever had? Then I recognized another cast member, David Blue. David played Clift St. Paul (Marc's boyfriend) on Ugly Betty. I liked him on Ugly Betty and is kinda cute.

I had my head in the sand about the new Stargate series so it was a surprise to see the TV promo. I knew it was being made and that it. I had only seen two episodes of the last season of Stargate Atlantis. I am extremely out of the loop.

What does everyone think of the promo? I understand it is geared to the BSG fans. Think it would be good? I have heard no rumors about it so I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

On a side note, I will do a running play by play for Heroes tomorrow night. This play by play is a learning process. I understand that I might not be the fasted at describing stuff, just bare with me folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment