Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Snow Expected

Great, more snow expected in this area again.  We got quite a bit of snow this same time last week. I just saw we are under Winter Weather Advisory until midnight Saturday morning.  I am getting tired of snow. I am ready for spring to be here.

I been working on my hemp jewelry. My goal is to build enough to sell at Hillybilly Days in June. I am thinking about building a website to show off my different works. I found a hosting site for the site. I am just looking for a name for it right now. The only name I got so far is Hippie Gnome.

Another side project I am going to try to do is making homemade Bath Salt. I got the stuff to make it the other day. Within the next day or two, I am going to try out the recipe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment