- You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
- You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
- Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
- You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
- You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
- You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
- At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
- At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
- While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
I had to take this personality test for my sociology class. I have to say, I agree with my results: