Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to School

Starting next week, I will be a college student. I finally desided to do something. For the last year, I been debating back and forth about either going to beauty school or college. I wouldn't mind doing hair but the only downside is that there is a lot of beautitans in this town. Plus, I wasnt sure if I would like it or not. I hate to mess up someones hair. I finally signed up for some class this spring semester. I am either going for a business or paralegal degree. I have a class on litigation. My other class was legal writing but the school cancelled it due to not enough people signing up. The school is supposed to call me with my new class.

I did recieve a blessing today. I sign up for school and student aid pretty late. I havn't received any word on my aid or loans. Today, I had to pick up my books. I barely had the money for the books. I thought to ask up front desk about the status of everything. Turns out I did get some aid and got a voucher for my books. I was so shock and happy. Right now, I just have to find out my other class and I will be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment