Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow!

I survived the snow/ice. Here we got over seven inches. Down south had it worse. They got quite bite of ice. They lost most of their power down there. Around here, we where only supposed to get a couple of inches of snow. My area had the most snowfall.
It started to sleet Monday night. I left for work at four thirty. It just stared to sleet. By six p.m., The ground was covered with ice/sleet. I measured an inch of ice at seven p.m. I went back out at eight and it was at an inch and a half. I was able to close early and had to clean my car. It continues to sleet most of the day Tuesday. By sundown, it changed over to snow. It snowed hard over night.
I did take some pictures of the snow but I haven’t loaded them in the computer yet. I should have them up in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment