Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anyone watch South Park?

I love the mid season premiere. Any episode that ties in dead celebrities + Ghost Hunters + Toddlers and Tiara = Win. Even the Chipotlaway subplot was funny. I knew they had to make fun of Michael Jackson. It was a given. I like the "how many dead celebrities can you name on the plane". I totally want some gifs from this episode. Granted, I want the Kayne West's Fish Fu**er song though for my phone.

Other than South Park, I am going to try to watch SGU. I heard it is OK but since I am a huge Stargate Whore, I am in.

1 comment:

  1. I never miss an episode! I think it's the best show on TV. Tonight's episode was great from the get-go...and what a beginning -- Gerald hammering away at Mrs. Broflowski...Haaaaa!! Chipotlaway -- that's some funny stuff right there! Great stuff!

    Thanks for the post...love SP!


    JD

    ReplyDelete